Click here to sign up for an online account
Find the Smarthub app at the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
Credits increased for paperless and Auto Pay
NOW! Save $24 on your bill!
Verendrye members can now save $24 a year thanks to an increase in the monthly bill credits for going paperless and using Auto Pay from a checking or savings account.
The credit for each program increased from 50 cents a month each to $1 a month each. That’s a credit of $2 each month! If you are already enrolled in the programs, you will automatically start receiving the increased credits.
You can choose to enroll in one or both of the programs. If you are not currently enrolled in the programs, here’s how you can start saving:
Go Paperless: Create an online account through SmartHub on Apple App Store or Google Play, or by clicking here. Once an account is created, you can choose the paperless option. You will receive a $1 credit per month for the paperless option.
Sign up for Auto Pay: Join Auto Pay with a checking or savings account to receive the $1 credit per month. Sign up through our SmartHub app, or fill out the form found on the stub of your monthly statement.
Having mail issues? Go paperless
With the ongoing issues with USPS and labor shortages, we recommend our members set up an online account. You can receive both electronic and paper notifications, and effective February 2023, you can save $1.00 per month by going paperless. You will receive an email when your bill is available, a few days before the due date as a reminder, and additional reminders if its late. You can also save another $1 a month by choosing autopay with a checking or savings account.
We recommend not mailing your check if you feel it won’t reach us by the due date. There are several other free payment options available including:
- Pay online by registering for an online account by downloading our SmartHub app or visiting our website at www.verendrye.com and creating an account here.
- Automatic withdrawal from a bank account and receive a $1.00/month credit starting February 2023, or with a credit/debit card (American Express, Visa or Master Card).
- Call our office and make a payment over the phone using your checking/savings account, or Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit/debit cards.
- Call our automated pay by phone system at 1-888-259-9226 (you must have your account number handy).
- Pay in person at our Minot or Velva offices M-F 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Drop payments after hours in drop boxes at our Minot/Velva offices or any Marketplace Foods locations.
Verendrye processes all electric bills on the 3rd business day of each month.
Electric bills are always due on the 22nd of each month.